Re: Strange? GenII on eBay

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Oct 17 2007 - 02:40:55 EDT

Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2007, at 12:39, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>> Its a small world, after all. :-) Hey, I just noticed something
>> else. Mike especially will appreciate the seller's payment
>> instructions (and I quote):
>>
>> "BUYER PAY'S ALL SHIPPING COST'S, AND I WILL ACCEPT CASH, OR CERTIFED
>> FUND'S ONLY."
>>
>> Hmmm, if that sentence causes Mike's brain to hemorrhage, am I
>> liable, or just the seller? ;-)

> Oh yeah, that was a great ad. I'm soooo glad I read that post o
> couple weeks ago when the ad was still up..... I'm not checking it
> now as I'm in a good mood :-)

   Ended up somewhere around $6500-6600, reserve not met, only 2 bids.

[...]
> "beatings will continue until grammar improves" ;-)

   Nice! :-) Hey, when you're done there, can you take care of a few
of the mouth breathers on Craigslist? Good grief, some of those
people could teach a course on how *not* to write an ad! :-P
Craigslist needs a new flagging option... In addition to "spam",
"prohibited", and "miscategorized", how about "poster is a complete
idiot"? :-)

--
                                          -Jon-