Re: Strange? GenII on eBay

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 23:49:21 EDT

On Sep 29, 2007, at 12:39, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> andy levy <andy-dak@levyclan.us> wrote:
>
>> On 09/29/2007 10:44, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>>> I stumbled across this listing today for a customized '95 Dak:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/2pupuh
> [...]
>
>> That place is only about 20 minutes from here and Marci drives by
>> it a
>> few times a day.
>

> Its a small world, after all. :-) Hey, I just noticed something
> else. Mike especially will appreciate the seller's payment
> instructions (and I quote):
>
> "BUYER PAY'S ALL SHIPPING COST'S, AND I WILL ACCEPT CASH, OR CERTIFED
> FUND'S ONLY."
>
> Hmmm, if that sentence causes Mike's brain to hemorrhage, am I
> liable, or just the seller? ;-)

Oh yeah, that was a great ad. I'm soooo glad I read that post o
couple weeks ago when the ad was still up..... I'm not checking it
now as I'm in a good mood :-)

Makes me want to drive the 30 minutes to Turner and beat whoever
wrote that ottrocity to death with an English book. Softcover so it
takes a while. erm, excuse me: so it's not one of those quick
thing's - I want it to last a while so I can get some satisfaction's
from the death's.... erm. something.

"beatings will continue until grammar improves" ;-)

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |