RE: Many 4.7L V8 HO Conversion Questions.........

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2007 - 19:19:01 EDT

Now if Kyle had read the link I sent him he would already understand why he
got that answer. The HO and standard 4.7 intakes were one and the same in
2003 & 2004.

Also there's a lot more contributing to the HO's 30 additional horsepower
than just cams and intake. Things such as compression ratio, valve springs
for higher rpm, air box, and PCM programming....to name just a few.