Re: RE: Factory Engine, Run - In Procedure, Gasoline & Diesel

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Oct 17 2007 - 20:03:15 EDT

knox.james@sympatico.ca wrote:

> Bernd , Thanks for the further info . The running gear, drive train break -
> in. I'm moving a mixture of trucks and cars, standards and automatics over
> distances up to 400 miles.

  Now here we see the complete opposite of the idiots that Craig
posted about who work at the factories and abuse new vehicles. Jim's
question was aimed at learning the best way to handle these new
vehicles so as to protect them and avoid problems for their future
owners. THAT is the way it should be done. Kudos to you, Jim!

--
                                          -Jon-