Re: Edelbroke shocks

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 21:31:24 EDT

I had the IAS twin tube on my truck with 9000 miles on them before
Daktoberfest 2006. After that, the rears went out (must of blown a leak)
and while waiting to replace them, the fronts decided to go as well.

I only got them to replace the old Rancho RSX shocks I had because they were
on clearance. Little did I know that for my truck, they were discontinued
for more than 3 years by Edelbrock.

I ended up getting Rancho's again and never been happier.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"