RE: RE: Factory Engine, Run - In Procedure, Gasoline & Diesel

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 09:41:13 EDT

Don't feel too bad though - mine had 38 miles on it (Brand New) when I
picked it up. It was taken from the delivery depot to the EPA testing
grounds. It was custom configured and apparently that configuration wasn't
tested....so the EPA drove it 38 miles! I received a $1200 check for the
extra 1 month waiting period and miles driven on a new vehicle from the
dealership.

- Bernd