Re: Selling The Dakota..OMG!

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 20:20:21 EDT

After driving a Hemi Ram last week for a while,I'd
agree. It was a low mileage '04 QC,but it got between
7.5 - 10 mpg according to the trip computer,and I was
driving it easy,carefully and observing all speed laws
as specified by the DaimlerChrysler owners manual in
the glove box. :)

Also remember,the Hemi is not the King of the road in
everyday V8 trucks anymore. The 5.7 Toyota beats it by
almost 40 horsepower. Don't really like Toyota,but
they are making a powerful truck. Some even say they
last. I wouldn't know. I don't buy off-brands.......

I like the diesel Rams too. Can't afford one! But they
all come with training wheels in the back (as far as I
know.) And you can't take 'em off.

Steve P.