Re: For Sale: 2004 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 V8

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 20:32:06 EDT

If I saw that very truck on a lot,I'd probably end up
with it (they'll do financing,and take mine in on
trade). That's a good-looking truck. But I'm trying to
find a 2000-'03,so I can still use my H.O. cams and
manifold.

Steve P.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/007-1.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m251/D45_2006/004-1.jpg