RE: Hemi valve springs....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 23:13:11 EDT

The 2003-2005 springs weren't quite up to snuff and can be replaced with the
newer (and somewhat redesigned) valve springs. The '07+ models can easily
get 20-21mpg on the highway. Just took a weekend camping trip with a 2006
Hemi and got 19.6mpg on the highway (actual mileage and fuel useage
matched).

- Bernd