RE: Tensioner and idler bearings

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 19:45:11 EST

Dealership tensioner is also right at $80 - where are you shopping at?!?
;)

Mopar filters are definitely not STP or Champion filters - i've cut all of
those (and many others) apart to compare. Don't know where you're getting
your info from but it's wrong. You can buy the Mopar filters at WalMart for
under $5.00.

- Bernd