RE: Tensioner and idler bearings

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 20:55:21 EST

You're cutting new filters apart? How much you
pullin' down a year,Bernd? :) Five bucks is a lot of
money to waste...I don't care who ya are!

Second question: You're cutting used filters apart?
How can you tell the difference with all that oil and
crud?

Please help me to understand,sir!

Thanks!

Steve P.