RE: Tensioner and idler bearings

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 23:57:43 EST

Nope....I read that article though. I also cut apart the Viper "090" Mopar
filter and compared it to the standard "090" - just paint, emblem, and price
are the only differences.

That's an old article as well - Mopar doesn't use Champion....they're
basically WIX filters with different specs for the Anti-Drainback valve and
bypass.

- Bernd