Was: Tensioner and idler NOW: Oil filters

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 08:55:33 EST

What brands of aftermarket filters are good in this respect, then?

I have never seen a WIX brand filter on a shelf [that I recall], and
typically the shain stores around here offer either K&N or M1, a buncha
framz or other junq and then their house brand. I looked at some of the
wally world mopar filters but they looked like hell. The *looked* like
either seconds or chinese knock offs, complete with rust on the
backplate and mis-applied labeling. It may "say" mopar, but I ain't
believing it...