Re: Was: Tensioner and idler NOW: Oil filters

From: hskr@cox.net
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 16:35:46 EST

K&N, Mobil1, Purolator Pure One filters are all good filters. You can usually get WIX filters at NAPA. The Mopar filters you buy at Walmart shouldn't be any different than Mopar filters from the dealer. But just remember, most Mopar parts are made by the lowest bidder on the contract. Even though they still have to meet the terms of the contract doesn't mean that corners weren't cut somewhere during assembly.