Need help with old 1989 DAK

From: carychip@hotmail.com
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 09:24:59 EST

I have an 1989 Dak I’m trying to keep going. My wipers stopped working and I
tried fixin it myself only to realize it was more than I could chew. I took it
to a mechanic I trust who said the wiper motor is fine but the retaining clip,
which he describes as a white plastic round thing was busted and he said they
don’t make them anymore and Dodge doesn’t stock them anymore. Anyone here know
where I can get this part? If I can’t find one I’ll have to get rid of the
truck and I sure wouldn’t want to do that over such a little thing. Id like to
keep her going as long as I can.