Re: Re: No backup lights (me too!)

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 07:37:36 EST

Huh... well I'll take a look at the fuse at lunch time. I feel stupid
that I didn't think of that already.

It's annoying not having reverse lights... since it's dark out now, I
don't know till I get home which pet I've hit.

Craig, if you were to try to add my truck to such a catalog, it would
need an asterisk. I never had the problem when it was all an 89 truck
with auto trans. Now it's mostly 94 components with a 5spd, except I
kept the old trailer harness and socket harnesses.

Don in CT
89 DakVert 318 NV3500
74 Dart Sport 340