Fuel kill switch and other anti-theft stuff

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 18:30:01 EST

Does anyone have a good fuel kill switch circuit design for a Gen II?

I am thinking of installing a hidden switch under my seat. I planned to mount it on the
center arm rest housing way down low ( under the driver's seat ).

the alternate position is inside the jack storage compartment under the rear seats. ( i
have the extended cab )

Has anyone seen a similar setups?

p.s. i believe car alarms dont work in my city. and i believe that only lojacks or
stealth kill switches ( fuel or ignition ) are the only way to go.

Dan K.

Vehicle: 1992 Dakota Club Cab LE Color: Two-tone silver Engine: 5.2L EFI
Mods: Home-brew CAI, March Performance pulley set, K&N Filters, 180* T-stat, relocated IAT, DynoMax Super Turbo Exhaust Kit, Hi-Flow Cat, Autolite plugs & wires, Gates hoses & belts.
Photo: http://static.flickr.com/42/84856795_c18903d10f.jpg
Whats Next: Mopar Performance PCM, 3.91 rear gear with LSD, electric fan, KYB shocks, re-paint body, 2/4 drop kit.