1" drop for front - 1.5" drop in rear

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 00:22:25 EST

all:

i'm not a suspension guy, so my question may seem dumb:

  how can I get a 1" drop in the front, and a 1" to 1.5" drop in the rear?

* note: I have 27.5" tires on 15" wheels and wish to keep this setup.

For 1" drop in front:
  a) the OEM springs for a V6 dak ( different spring rate than V8 spring )
  b) aftermarket lowering springs ( prehaps with a progressive spring rate )
  c) modify the springs i have

For 1" drop in rear:
  a) 1" lowering blocks.
  b) adjustable hanger/shackle kit
  c) other

thanks...

Dan K.

Vehicle: 1992 Dakota Club Cab LE Color: Two-tone silver Engine: 5.2L EFI
Mods: Home-brew CAI, March Performance pulley set, K&N Filters, 180* T-stat, relocated IAT, DynoMax Super Turbo Exhaust Kit, Hi-Flow Cat, Autolite plugs & wires, Gates hoses & belts.
Photo: http://static.flickr.com/42/84856795_c18903d10f.jpg
Whats Next: Mopar Performance PCM, 3.91 rear gear with LSD, electric fan, KYB shocks, re-paint body, 2/4 drop kit.