Re: Tensioner and idler NOW: Oil filters

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 23:34:38 EST

Pindell, Tim P wrote:
> [...]

Nah, we don't have that many filter fanatics on here. I am one of the
worst, myself. I like the K&N because of the "nut" and the M1 is a good
deal when AZ runs their M1 oil change special...

I actually bought a Mopar wallyworld filter and plan to match it up with
some Shell 5w40 synthetic fo rthis oil change. When I dump it, I will
post the analysis results...