RE: Cooling system problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 16:27:37 EST

I wouldn't have used the "Cooling system plug-up" fluid anyway. Doesn't
sound like an air pocket though...check your radiator cap and see if it's
actually holding pressure.

The fluid being 1-2" low makes sense if it's blowing it out the overflow and
the radiator cap isn't holding the pressure.

- Bernd