RE: Is NOTHING made well anymore? (rant)

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 17:19:39 EST

Wal-mart and China go hand-in-hand,yes sir. They both
have an iron grip on all aspects of the products they
sell and who they deal with,and whether it's fair or
not is irrelevant to them. Also,they both aim to be
the only game in town,which they often are,due to
being way cheaper than the other guys.

But Wal-mart does sell tires for Dodge Dakota pickup
trucks,no matter which engine or transmission it's
equipped with. Yes Tim,if you have a Dak with a
2.5,3.7,3.9,4.7,5.2,or 5.9,chances are you can find
tires for it at Wal-Mart. Nothing off-topic about
that! :)

Steve P.