Re: DML BBQ 2008?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 09:02:25 EST

It looks like the wedding will be August 16th.
I'm going to try and get out east for at least 2 weeks, so either the 9th or
the 23rd would probably work for me to be able to rip down to NY and get
muddy. :)

Ideally i'd like to take the whole month of August off, but of course the
world we live in doesn't normally allow for such liberties. Boooo....

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>From: jon@dakota-truck.net
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: DML: DML BBQ 2008?
>Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:47:37 +0000 (UTC)
>
>"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't suppose the date has been set for this event yet has it? lol
>
> > My sis is getting married in mid-august next year, so i'll be in that
>same
> > time zone at least and might be able to swing a day or two at Steiger
>Acres.
> > :)
>

> Nothing has been set yet; I haven't even given it any thought,
>actually. :-) If/when you find out the exact dates for the wedding,
>let me know what would work for you and hopefully we will be able to
>schedule it at a time that will work. (It would be just my luck to
>pick a date and it ends up being the exact day of the wedding.) ;-)
>

>--
> -Jon-
>
> .- Jon Steiger -- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -.
> | '96 Kolb Firefly, '96 Suzuki Intruder, Miscellaneous Mopars |

Connect and share anywhere with Windows Live.
http://www.windowslive.com/connect.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_connectshare_112007