RE: Fwd: NGK Sparkplug ? Sorry guys :-)

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 13:15:04 EST

I always contend that all a spark plug does is spark....how can one spark
vary from another except that sometimes I believe, (and this is just my own
opinion, no science at all and my own opinion has only worth to
me...disclaimer), someone might think they are getting better mileage just
because they put in new spark plugs. They might have needed new plugs
anyway. Just my two cents and I am not sure its even worth that.

Rascal