Re: Fwd: NGK Sparkplug ? Sorry guys :-)

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 17:47:04 EST

I am not pushing them on anyone, I just suggested them, because I tried them out and they made a difference. I'm not talking about a huge increase from like 12 to 30mpg. Mine went from about 12 to about 15mpg. I've always gotten 12mpg or less no matter what plugs I've used in the past. I've always changed my plugs every 15-20k miles, so I don't think it is a matter of them wearing out. I can't detect any kind of increase of HP by the old faithful butt dyno. (not like when I switched to the gibson cat-back exhaust)

Yeah, they are more expensive than the autolite, but I can afford it. I've lost a whole lot more money on other things that didn't work as advertised. And, to be honest, I didn't expect anything from them, but was surprised when they actually made a difference.

I'm not a dealer or fanboi, so believe me or not, your choice. I was just giving you guys my experience with them so far, and thought it might be helpful.