RE: Re: RE: Cooling system problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 16:10:09 EST

Don't know who told you that....but there is NO sealer in the cooling
systems. Reason for not using it is that it can easily plug up the heater
core or core tubes of the radiator. It's only used as a "bandaid" when a
problem exists...not as a preventative measure. Yes, those types of
products are well known for clogging up radiators.

Best bet: Use the Zerex Cooling system additive (water pump lube and system
conditioner)...it's recommended by Mopar (and used on the 5.7/6.1L engines).

- Bernd