Re: Spider problems

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 20:45:02 EST

    I had considered that; initially.. I wasn't sure which I had in the
truck to start with; but I thought I'd found previously that it had the 3.90
gears which I wasn't wanting to give up.
Well.. after I'd already had it welded up; It turned out I've been having
all my fun with only 3.55s; but the 8.25" still only has a 3.21 in it. So
far, the scrubbing tires takes a little getting used to, I haven't gone off
road with it yet; but this was less work that moving my new brakes over to
the spare axle; and WHEN I finally brake this one.. I'll change it over
then.
    I was just more curious as to how durable the 7.25 was overall.
Aaron Wyse