2008 DML Calendar deadline is this week!

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 17:26:50 EST

   Just an FYI for everyone who might be thinking of submitting a pic
for consideration in the 2008 calendar. The deadline is this Saturday
- 11/24. I need to have your pics by then if you want to be put in
  the running. All of the details regarding photo requirements, etc.
can be found at http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar/

  Also at the above link is a preview of the photos submitted so far.
Anyone who has submitted photos should probably take a look at it just
to make sure I actually did get your pics.

  Due to the low number of submissions, we'll definitely need to pad
it out a bit, so I'll go through the National Meet Photos and choose a
few to throw into the mix, but I haven't gotten around to doing that
yet, so none of those are on the preview page yet.

  Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-