Re: Re: Trouble Code P0138I'll have to crawl under to take a look, and see

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 13:00:14 EST

I'll have to crawl under to take a look, and see
if I think I'm up to it. My understanding is that they're on top of the
exhaust pipes, one before the cat, and one after, correct?

Kurt,
Bingo on that one. My recommendation would be to buy a can of PB Blaster when you pick up the sensors, and crawl under a few times, to spray the threads down, over a couple days before you try and do the replacement. The only hard part is getting the old one to turn. Also buy a little package of anti seize and coat the new threads.

Jim
03 Dak missing 2 pistons and driven wheels......