Re: TPS effects on overdrive/lockup?

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 23:55:56 EST

Steve Preston wrote:
> Hahahahaha! That's funny stuff! TPS reports! :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steve P.
> --- Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
>

>>On Mon, November 26, 2007 11:09 am, Bill Pitz said:
>>
>>>Yeah... Did you remember to go ahead and use the
>>
>>new coversheet on
>>
>>>those TPS Reports?
>>>
>>>Sorry, couldn't resist...it's Monday.
>>

> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/11/26/has-anyone-seen-mah-staplr/
>
>>Oh, and greetings from Newfoundland, by the way.
>>They talk funny here.

Oh brother - I should have known better than to post "TPS Reports" on
the DML... I just didn't realize what I was doing LOL!!!

But seriously now - I need to know if the Throttle Position Sensor - has
any effect on the transmission shifting.

Join Team DML!  SET@Home http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine