RE: Dana Trac-Lok or Auburn posi

From: GMBlows GMBlows (gmblows@msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 20:34:57 EST

I'm looking to rebuild my Trac-Loc, but can not find a rebuild kit online.
I did some searching and found someone on another forum saying just the
clutches
and plates were around $220 from the dealer.
I guess I'll try searching the correct spelling, now that I realized I was
using
a C instead of a K....

Mine worked good for about 80K maybe less, now at 115K it's useless.
'99 9.25