Re: RE: OT-MP3

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2007 - 11:37:11 EST

> Also, how about navigating through 6 MP3 filled CDs (extreme case)? How
> would one find a particular song?
> Would I have to carry a print out of all the CD's around or is there an
> easier way?
> How about when new songs are downloaded? Create another playlist to burn?

It's not really that hard, you could alphabetize by artist, if you
know who's song it is then you can find it or you could have a disc or
two for each genre your going to be listening to then just navigate to
that disk, through the folders, and to the song.

If the discs aren't full then they can be created as multisession CDs
in which case you could take it back to your computer and add more
songs to (assuming the CD player supports multisession), or if it
doesn't at $0.05 a piece I'm sure you could just toss the CD and burn
a new one.