Re: All New 2009 Dodge Ram on Allpar

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 12:47:46 EST

Gabriel A. Couriel wrote:

> Tom, it looks like we don't see eye-to-eye on this one. looks like Toyota
> copied dodge on the truck design. the 2009 truck looks like an evolution of
> the current format, bringing the grille in, instead of making it horizontal.

I guess we don't agree lol. I must point out that the current Tundra
has been out on the streets for a long enough time that it would be hard
for me to say that Toyota copied Dodge. As Dodge is coming out just
now, with the Ram redesign - its clearly a matter of Toyota having the edge.

> additionally, if you haven't seen them, google an image of the 2009 F-150.
> looks like a carbon copy of the previous generation Tundra.

Did as you suggested and I see the 09 F-150 and its a bigger
dissapointment. I'm sure even loyal Ford owners will not want one.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine