Re: Subject: Re: RE: OT-MP3

From: rll (charger69rt@cox.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 12:49:14 EST

 DML: RE: OT-MP3

from: rll and the ferrets

Ferrets own Macs, and maybe an Ipod.

The downloaded music is no longer protected...

Chop and hack away at your vehicle....and curse itunes if it makes you feel
good.

Damn dude - maybe ya oughta switch to de-caf...

You call Wintel users sheep and Mac users Ferrets? So what the hell are
you logged into the DML with? light brite? lol Yer either using
Windows, Mac OS, or if you are a real Geek, a linux distro. If you are
a hard core linux user - then you can sit back and call people sheep and
ferrets - otherwise you fall into one of those two categories yourself :)

Hello..

bud light beverage of choice (they once had a ferret spokes person)

Mac OS and hardware computer of choice

A Gateway P4 allows me to run with the sheep when necessary

Calling me a ferret has made my day, everyone should be so honored.

Subject: RE: DML: RE: OT-MP3

I have a ferret - he runs around aimlessly, jumps at his own shadow, and
smacks his head on the furniture....then, does it all over again. They're
like a 1 year old kitten on crystal meth that's just been fed a quad-iced
mocha and has a severe case of ADD. And you want this analogy for an
iPod/Mac user?!? ;)

- - Bernd

I am owned by four ferrets...and thank you once again.

My solution of simply burning a mp3 cd still makes more sense to
us Macferrets then tearing into your truck.

The reaction to that was typical of a wintel owners reaction to anything
Mac.

My apologies to any sheep i offended

Jon, the ferrets thank you for standing up for them

rob/ferts/phx