Re: Recall Notice

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 13:01:11 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> "Pindell, Tim P" <TPindell@otterbein.edu> wrote:
>
>>Maybe I'm weird, but I always set the parking brake. Automatic or not.
>>Perhaps it's my manual transmission habits.
>

> Well... Certainly, you are weird, but I do agree with your parking
> brake use. :-) I learned to drive with a manual and only drove and
> owned manual transmissions for the first 10 years of my driving
> "career". (I was a rabid stick shift zealot at the time, something
> the DML archives can readily attest to.)

Something about a missed shift at the track too, if I recall? hehe

> a particular incident involving an automatic start and a wall (enough
> said)

Ok this one I don't remember (fires up the Archives)

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine