Re: Recall Notice

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 12:34:18 EST

"Pindell, Tim P" <TPindell@otterbein.edu> wrote:
> Maybe I'm weird, but I always set the parking brake. Automatic or not.
> Perhaps it's my manual transmission habits.

   Well... Certainly, you are weird, but I do agree with your parking
brake use. :-) I learned to drive with a manual and only drove and
owned manual transmissions for the first 10 years of my driving
"career". (I was a rabid stick shift zealot at the time, something
the DML archives can readily attest to.) ;-) So I guess that, and a
particular incident involving an automatic start and a wall (enough
said) ;-) were what cemented my own weird habits.

--
                                          -Jon-