RE: All New 2009 Dodge Ram on Allpar

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 09:53:50 EST

Pictures are nice but I'm going to need to see one in person. Other than
exterior design, there are a lot of features and options to like about
these. There's a small auto show here in Columbus at the convention
center around March that I attend every year so I might get to see one.
I wasn't crazy about the current generation of Rams too much either when
they first appeared. I suppose I got over it since I eventually bought
one.