All New 2009 Dodge Ram on Allpar

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 11:28:48 EST

http://www.allpar.com/model/ram/2009-ram.html

Ohhh boy here we go again - another design that I have to sit and stare
at and scratch my head and try and decide if I like it or not...

I actually like the new Dakota (08) quite a bit. There are two on the
local Stealership lot, and I have been looking at them for a while.

I don't think I'm going to run out and get a new Ram any time soon. I
need to see that thing in person first. I've also noticed that certain
colors look better on models. Like the Dakota - red is NOT that trucks
color. A grey or blue works much nicer. Same for the Charger. Which,
speaking of the Charger - this new Ram seems to share design cues with
said car.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine