RE: RE: Questions on '99 to '01 Durangos ( looking to buy )

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 08:42:01 EST

I have no doubt that they're fine vehicles with great features. That was
never a question for me. Mopar has been making them for decades so they
must be doing something right. I was very impressed with the interior
engineering of the units I saw at the Columbus Auto Show last March.
It's more of an aesthetic thing; I get bad images of crumbs and trash
everywhere, fingerprints and stickers on the windows, fermenting
Starbucks in the cup holders...the whole frazzled parents bit. The
"responsible for kids" thing gives me the heebie jeebies.

Perhaps counseling is in order.