Re: Questions on '99 to '01 Durangos ( looking to buy )

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 00:57:54 EST

On Thursday 13 December 2007 11:18 am, Dan Kramarsky wrote:
> 1. What repairs/recalls should I make sure the vehicle has gotten?
> Example: ball joints.

That's the big one. You can check to see if there are any others that apply
that haven't been done yet, though.

> 2. What factory options make the vehicle more valuable?

Whichever ones you want the most? I don't generally worry about what other
people want as options, so I'm probably not going to be a lot of help with
this question.

> 3. Isn't the 4x2 less likely to have problems then the 4x4?

There's less "stuff" involved, so to some degree, yeah. You're also not
hauling around 200 lbs. of stuff, so you'll get somewhat better gas milage
from a 4x2.