Re: RE: VIN

From: Jamie Calder (JCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 11:19:29 EST

I didn't ask. The car was in Tennessee and I'm in Florida. Everything was
gone through thoroughly...except for that! After it was delivered, inquired
about it. They didn't come out and say it but it was basically, Sorry, no
second key, cars paid for, I'm in TN your in FL, bye.

Other than that (and before the sale), they were great to work with. I'm
sure they would have paid for a second key BEFORE the sale...

I guess it really doesn't matter too much. I did a lot of research on 06 PT
GT Turbo's. A local dealer had the same car and was asking 19,000 ish. My
wife's was $12,500 with around 12,000 miles.