2008 DML Calendar is ready!

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 21:15:42 EST

   Finally. ;-) Sorry for the delay, folks! I expected to be able
to have this done a week ago but events conspired against me. I just
finished it, haven't even ordered a copy for myself yet, but they are
up on Cafepress and able to be purchased. To order a calendar, please
visit http://www.cafepress.com/DMLCalendar

   Many thanks to everyone who submitted photos and participated in
the voting process. Keep your cameras handy and snap some pics for
next year!

--
                                          -Jon-