Re: 2008 DML Calendar is ready!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 23:49:18 EST

On Dec 16, 2007, at 21:15, Jon wrote:

> Finally. ;-) Sorry for the delay, folks! I expected to be able
> to have this done a week ago but events conspired against me. I just
> finished it, haven't even ordered a copy for myself yet, but they are
> up on Cafepress and able to be purchased. To order a calendar, please
> visit http://www.cafepress.com/DMLCalendar
>
> Many thanks to everyone who submitted photos and participated in
> the voting process. Keep your cameras handy and snap some pics for
> next year!

Jon -

I just wanted to say thanks for putting tis together again. I got
mine a few days ago and they loog great. No issues with the text/
binding this year. I like the way you did the text this time around
too. Something a little different.

I did some wrenching on my truck today for the first time in a
while. It was a nice day for it, and it was good to knock a couple
things off the page long to-do list that every offroad rig
*constantly* has :)

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |