RE: RE: R/T Tires

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 19:45:43 EST

Tire Rack definitely has the snow tire/wheel combo market covered. That's
where I got my snow tire/wheel package from as well. They just don't have
as good of a selection as the tires-easy website.

And just because they are cheaper and not listed by Tire Rack does not mean
they are a "get me by" tire. In the tire market, the saying "you get what
you pay for" doesn't always apply. Some of the best tires I've ran on my
R/T where also some of the cheapest.

brian cropp