Re: RE: Re: Repair costs.

From: Eric (huffy340@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 16:05:48 EST

When I did my 99 (2WD, no ABS up front), I first bought a rock auto
hub, and it was terrible. After installation, it was looser than
the one I was replacing because it was loose!

Someone on the mml said he went through 2 aftermarket hubs before
getting a mopar piece because they were loose.

So, if I ever have to do it again, and haven't heard of a known
good aftermarket source, I'll buy the expensive mopar piece again.

Eric