Re: Headlamp Lens yellowed

From: brianwhittemore@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Jan 01 2008 - 10:53:42 EST

Since my son was driving my truck at the time I solved this problem by making
him buy new headlight assemblies.  Before that I had replaced the stock fog
lights with some 55 watt $30 driving lights for supplemental illumination. What about the old days when a sealed beam lamp was made of glass and was good until it burned out? The price we pay
for style.

From: "Azie L. Magnusson" <maggie11@mchsi.com>