Power Mirror Knob Needed

From: AndrewMcHorney (andrewmchorney@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 01:30:38 EST

Hello

I am was the recent victim of an auto theft. My 1995 Dodge Dakota was
stolen. The good news is that it was recovered and most of the
repairs (inside cab) have been completed or will be completed this
week. They stole the radio and broke up the instrument panel. There
were several severe scratches on the glove box and indoor panel. The
instrument panel (or radio bezel) will be black instead of the wood
look as the wood look is no longer made. It will look ok. However I
am looking for the little knob that goes on the power mirror control.
It is missing and is no longer being made. How can I get one?

Andrew