RE: Smog failure, a little help please

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 12:51:49 EST

Smog pumps started about 1970, and that is more than 20 years ago. Like I
said, the manufacturers are against it, mostly because they know it's a lot
of hogwash, it's the new car dealers association that push it. Now, lemmee
see....1970 to 2008, that would be 38 years..like I said, about 40 years,
you might be too young to remember that, but I am not.

Rascal