Re: (Mildly OT) Re: ADMIN: Dakota Mailing List Ettiquite [Monthly Posting]

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 20:41:29 EST

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:07:35 -0500, Barry Oliver
<barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

> There are 2 answers to this. #1 this is not a piece of paper, it's
> electronic. If I wanted to have to scroll down to see the reply, I
> wouldn't care about the snips, right? Top posting is easier for the
> poster *and* those of us that use a plain newsreader. the message id
> right up at the top where it belongs. Besides, most of the time the
> quoted part is extraneous anyway....

What crap newsreader are you using that scrolls differently than an email
client? I find the quotes very relevant. Especially when there are several
replies and different sub threads.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure