Re: Another Smog failure, a little (more) help please

From: Kyle Kozubal (solocamxt@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2008 - 17:40:31 EST

I tried every trick in the book to get my old 93
Dakota to pass, but NOTHING worked. I believe this was
about 1999 or 2000, when the truck has 140,000 miles
on it.

I tried a complete tune up, new converter, new air
filter, oil change, and I even swapped out the FMS
#19s for thge stock injectors.....failed, failed,
failed!

I even bought a bottle of that Emission Pass Plus, no
luck. We just ended up plating the truck as an 11,000
pound GCVW vehicle and no longer have emmissions or
inspections.

Good Luck!

Kyle
'04 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 3500 4x4 Cummins