Re: RE: Weird Fuel Problem

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 00:42:57 EST

On Friday 11 January 2008 10:44 pm, Dustin Williams wrote:
> Yeah, that's what I've been afraid of. But what I don't get is why it
> only has problems at the very bottom?

Could be it's not plugged toward the top of the sock, so as long as the gas
level is *above* the sock, the pump can still suck it through, but once it
drops below that level, the pump isn't sucking gas anymore.

> If that's just where the bad gas sits then changing the fuel pump
> wouldn't do anything.

"Bad" gas may have plugged it, but by now you've diluted whatever bad gas
there was to the point where I doubt it matters what's in the tank, only how
much is in there.